Nonprofit Fundraising Masters
Join us at Microsoft’s state of the art conference center in Mountain View as we share insights, tips, and tools from some of the world’s most successful fundraisers.
Sign up now to attend. Tickets are just $115 – $195 depending on your organization’s budget, and registration includes access to the full-day program, lunch, all-day coffee and tea, and wine reception.
Schedule of the Day
- 8:00-9:30 AM: Registration, Networking & Continental Breakfast
- 9:30-9:45 AM: Opening Remarks: Darian Rodriguez Heyman, Nonprofit Fundraising 101
- 9:45-10:30AM: Fundraising Master Interview 1: Miguel Galvadon, Fundraising Consultant & Coach
- 10:30AM-Noon: Solutions Salon 1 (Executive Roundtable)
- Noon-1:15 PM: Lunch Break, Presented by Microsoft
- 1:15-2:00 PM: Fundraising Master Interview 2: David Risher, CEO and Co-Founder of Worldreader
- 2:00-2:45 PM: Fundraising Master Interview 3: Michael Brune, Executive Director of Sierra Club
- 2:45-3:00 PM: Coffee Break
- 3:00-4:15 PM: Solutions Salon 2 (Executive Roundtable)
- 4:15-5:00 PM: Fundraising Master Interview 4: Lynne Twist, Author of The Soul of Money
- 5:00-5:15 PM: Closing Thoughts: Darian Rodriguez Heyman, Nonprofit Fundraising 101